I met with the general surgeon this morning to diiscuss the prospect of removing my gall bladder (laparoscopic Cholecystectomy). It all went really really well except for one thing. For reasons I don’t yet know or understand right now, my hematologist/oncologist Dr Flinn wants me to wait on the surgery. Surpringly the surgeon was not really discomforted by my unusual blood counts and was very reassuring in general. Now the two docs just need to confer and decide whether or not I can do this soon. Either way, I’m ready.